Dig!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

ღ Open Season ღ

Alo Everyone! sorry I haven't posted in sometime, but I have been a little busy gaming XD     As for what to post about since my return, I chose the new "Static" mod for the Kani dog head & BG cat. One twist, I didn't want to use the BG cat avi. So I instead ended up using a skin from a mod I already had. It match pretty good. I was going to add a mark on the chest like most Sun bears have, but passed. In case you were wondering what skin I used here is the link "Click Me"

The texture are so beautiful that me and a friend couldn't believe they made the Kani dog head look so saweeeeet! One more thing I'm not a fan of big heads *refrains from mentioning some* so I shrunk this one & because of its shape it lends itself to almost any hair out there. Hope you enjoy yours it comes in three styles Black Bear, Sun Bear and Brown Bear.





Item Description:


Hair: Action Mesh Hair Lucy Flashed
Avatar: Kani Dog Head by Curious Inc
Skin: ::Static:: BGF Mod - Sun Bear (includes Ears & Tail) & Body Texture .:[Luckless]:. Bat Chinchilla
Breasts:  Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts 
Feet: [Symbiotic] Digi-grade Legs
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes

Jumpsuit: *Milk* My Army Jumper Khaki
Top: *Milk* My Wet Tee White
Socks: Fleebish! Garter Socks -White
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.02
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ Forest Spirit Necklace [Deer]
Facial Piercing: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
Nails: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Bracelet: EarthStones Jewelry  Triple Hippie Bracelet - Earth Spice
Head Access.: *Epic* Kawaii Mousey Goggles! {Camo Brown} ((Gatcha))

No comments:

Post a Comment