Dig!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ღ Winterland ღ


Browsing through one of my Fav bloggers I ran across this look I loved it, I have a thing for thigh highs ^^
This sweater is so well made usually mesh clothes with breast appliers tend to not look very good but this one looked amazing. The hat is just the cherry on top. ♥


This look was replicated for my kitty from one of my favorite blogs, check them out. 



Item Description:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Maya Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc
Skin: Natural Cougar by Puppy
Butt Enhancement: !L.inc Phat Azz
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Tail: Jerboa tail BOX 1.1

Top: *MC* Zipup Turtleneck Sweater - Sequin/Teal
Bottom: .{Chuu:: Chubbi Panties}Catch 'Em All (Solids) (includes Phat Azz appliers)
Socks: HolliPocket-Stalk Me Stalkings-CandyCanes (includes Phat Azz appliers)
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_FATPACK
Navel Piercing: Diamond Snowflake Belly Piercing
Face Piercing: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing Set

No comments:

Post a Comment