Dig!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ღ Another Breed Of Cat ღ


Neko: Japanese for "cat"; things dealing with cats including the whole half cat/half human thing; Use your imagination -Urban Dictionary.


This is my version of a Neko with a twist. I opted for more human like ears instead of the traditional furry cat ones. I also traded in my heels for some cute boots, I think with this look I wanted to again balance out the sexy with cute. When I wear thongs or pasties I try to throw on a shrug or leggings to give that illusion that I'm more clothed then I really am. It gives it a good balance, letting you be a bit risque without the fear of being self conscious about basically running around naked. =^o^=





Item Description:

Hair: Magika [03] Blame
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Breast: Lolas::Tango:: Mesh Breast
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears Pierced
Lipstick: Pink Acid Diva Lip Gloss - 12 Pack (Plum)
Nails: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Tail: +pe+ Ombre Kitty (White) Rootbeer by Panda Express

Top: DERP. Cut Hoody Box - White

Bottom: Mesh G-String Panties by Juicy Lips
Shoes: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Zuffy * BOOTS
Neck: *L.inc* Bound Collar Pink Zebra by Lucky Inc
Face Piercings: -SU!- Random Piercing
Navel Piercing: <-Puncture-> Gemstone Navel Piercing
Wrists: (r)M ~ Bangles w/ Ring & Nails (Silver)

No comments:

Post a Comment