Dig!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ღ Hooman Hybrid ღ


When I did this look it was out of the spur of the moment. I really wanted to play with my human and being that I've been hooked on horns, this is what I came up with a horny ninja. *blinks*
If there was a cool chick pageant show out there, I might be top three with my fierce heels and revealing garment. We all know based on games out there, girls kick butt harder the less they wear.


Also sorry if you notice I wear things often, if I do it just means I really love them and are super into them at the moment. When I like something I will usually incorporate it into my outfits for weeks to come. *Judo chops*



Item Description:


Hair: >TRUTH< Lori (Mesh) -  black & whites
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Breast: Lolas::Tango:: Mesh Breast
Ears: [][]Trap[][] Gelf Ears
Eyes: [Gauze] Elven Eyes
Eye Make-up: [Gauze] Fire Fox - Bulk Tattoo Pack
Lipstick:.:: Delusions ::.  Candy Stain Gloss
Horns: :[P]:- Ribboned Arachzis://Angelic by Plastik
Nails: Manicured Claws by Puppy


Outfit: +pe+ Asian Invasion -Ninja- by Panda Express
Undergarment: Deluxe Mesh Panties
Shoes: JD - Spike - Black
Piercings: [Mad Echo] - Abbey Piercing


No comments:

Post a Comment