Dig!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

ღ Pop Punk Pup...Say It Faster ღ


Even when you are taken out for a walk you can still look fabulously bubblegum pop punk.
I kind of put that all together and it just made sense when I saw my look. I know I don't look hardcore punk or preppy but that description makes me think of both combined.  Sweet and Edgy? *giggles*


I've been on this path of wearing tattoos. Guess it transpires from my IRL I have some and if you have some you know what I mean about them being addicting. So beware! This seems to carry over to SL for me I want more. Since I'm a Prim Breasts gal I usually will go into Market Place and search Tango Tattoos which usually gives me good results. Go to my previous post about getting a boob job to learn how to wear your tattoos and clothes together on your Tangos


P.S. Sorry if I posts more then once a day. I still haven't mastered the blogging and get behind on posts I want to put up, so when I have time and energy I just will throw them all up :)


Item Description:


Hair: Magika [03] Blame
Breast: Lolas::Tango:: Mesh Breast
Skin: [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Skin/Tail/Ears
Skin Addon:  [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Chinchilla Texture pack

Nails: Manicured Claws
Tail: SN Mesh Tail ~ Fluffy, Bare v1,00b


Outfit: *CK* Just cant get enough
Tattoo: Pure Sin by Endless Pain ( Tango Applier Sold Separately)
Neck: oOXAOo  Sissy Bitch Collar - 3.5
Heels: -SSW- Spikes Heels

Accessories: ::Static:: Brainfreeze Lollies

No comments:

Post a Comment