Dig!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ღ Been Thinking of Getting a Boob Job? ღ

I'm not sure if by the lasts posts you guys can tell that I enjoy wearing prim breasts, well I do! My first prim boobs were the Lolas Natural Breasts 2.5, these breasts are still very beautiful and look great. Since then Lolas has come out with others, but my current favorite are the Lolas Mesh Breasts. They are a little expensive going for about $1,700 L, but if money isn't a problem you will want these. There are a lot of creators jumping on board creating outfits for them, so don't worry - finding an outfit won't be a problem.





I do want to mention though that before I made the transition into these prim breast I would switch between the Lolas Naturals and :Mused: Full Breasts v1.52. The Mused breasts go for about $ 950L and look great they have some very nice detail on them. Mused also has introduced some prim breast called :Mused: Milk Made that go for about $ 2,500L. Mused has made a business out of these, where a player can sell the milk they produce. So these are something to think about if perhaps you want to make good use out of prim breasts and make some money.



I did try some others and well I wasn't to happy with them. One that I can mention is Sinful Need breasts.
There HUD can be a little confusing to understand, but the main thing is I had more trouble matching my skin with there textures. The shape of the breasts also didn't make me to happy, on a positive note they can spew acid if you wanted them too. :)


This is just personal preference but in my opinion I say the Tango Breast Win!


OK! So now that we have determined that Tango's rock, now let me just give you some tips I had to go in search for.
First tip is in order to apply clothing you have to make sure you choose the correct clothing option, this usually tends to be "Dress Top". Some lingerie you will need to choose the "Dress Bra" option.

Second tip is that there is this misconception you can't wear a Dress Top and Dress Bra at the same time. One may wonder why would you need to do this but if you notice in my previous posts I wear a tattoo with tops, these is a good example of this.


How To Wear A Top & Bra Layer At The Same Time
  1. In order to do this you want to make a copy of your Tango's and put the copy on. 
  2. Then choose the Bra applier and put it on.
  3. Once you do this detach the prim boobs and place them on the ground.
  4. Click Ctrl + Alt +T to turn on the View Transparent Layers

Example A
 I like to turn on my Transparent items when I'm dealing with multiple layers because they are see through and make it easier to line up when when we are ready to put it all back together.
Once you have placed your Tango's on the ground go ahead and right click then choose Edit, then check the box that says Edit Link. Then click on the front of the breasts, so that it only choose the first layer and pull it forward  like Example: A above.
Example: B


Then click on the next layer of the breasts, this should say Bra on the general tab, you want to then click on the tab in your Edit menu that reads content. You will then notice there are two scripts in there that you want to delete. Once you have done this drag the first layer we pulled away in the beginning, this is where you will find the ability to see your Transparency helpful and it will allow you to line the collar up.

Example: C
Once you are satisfied with the appearance go ahead and take the Transparency off ( Ctrl +Alt+ T you type this to toggle it on and off) and close your Edit menu. Wait a minute and then when in local chat your breast say there ready you can take them back into your inventory. 
Now put them on and choose a Top applier of your liking and wear both the Top and Bra looking Fabulous!


Item Description:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Mayim -  fades (Frappucino)
Skin: Al Vulo! Polly Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment