Dig!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ღ We are Siamese? ღ



Ello! So I thought I wouldn't have the time to do more then one post a week but I found some. *claps*
So when I did this look I have to admit I went for a more conservative look. As much as I tried to force myself to like it and impress friends by demonstrating I can cover up :P it didn't feel like me.



 I went back and thought of what would I wear when I'm out exploring SL? it came to me. Started to dig and threw on a cute top with a killer cleavage, some cute short shorts and killer wedges.


I also wanted to show you how there are a lot of clothes out there that, although it's not advertised as specifically made for Furry, that you can still wear and look great in.





Item Descriptions:

Hair: Valerie Mesh Hair by Wasabi Pills
Breast: Lolas Mesh Breast Tangos
Human Skin: Polly (Cacoa) by Al Vulo!
Furry Avatar Skin: Chocolate Cougar by Puppy
Furry Avatar Tail: Short Hair Neko Tail by Lemon Tea

Top: Chaos - Tango - Open Shirts
Bottom: ~Enix Distressed Denim Mesh ( blue) - Shabby Cat~ by Enix
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Suave Raven by Maitreya

Neck: :love always: elements (earth) by Amorous

No comments:

Post a Comment