Dig!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ღ Bon Appétit ღ




So who doesn't like food? What about food on you? Food on you that looks good? I know I love that idea, but maybe your special someone will love it too. With Valentine's around the corner, I figured a nice breakfast in bed would be sweet! But this outfit can be worn any day of the year.  Although you may want to bring a can of whip along for those extra warm days. *oO*


You could call this a Foodkini it comes with a top that is adorned so cutely with a bun for each of your tatas. The bottom also is very booty friendly, I didn't have to mod hardly anything. But what I did mod, was easy because the creator made it mod, and we know modifiable is one's best friend. Also I think what really makes this Foodkini amazing is the textures, they are very realistic and well done. Here is a scoop, a birdy told me the creator might make a fashion line out of these... what food would you want to see as a Foodkini?


This is for sure it will make one's mouth water.



Item Descriptions:

Hair: Little Talks Natural Fusion (Ember) by Exile
Tongue: .::VioleNt Chemicals::.Sugar Baby on my tongue
Skin: Nala by Caek!
Tail: Kyoot Succubus Heart Tail by Epic
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

Outfit: ::CLVRGRL:: Cinnabunkini by Odonta Zemlja
Heels: _CandyDoll_ Dolce Heels Cherry
Neck: +pe+ Plastick Princess by Panda Express
Face: Septum by Cobrahive


No comments:

Post a Comment