Dig!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

✯Goth Can Be Pretty✯


Model: Lilly Munster
 So I had an idea about maybe asking my friends to make guest posts on my blog since I hang out with a group of unique people. By people I mean furs and humans and everything in between. The first person that had some time was my friend Lilly, she has a dark style. Some call it Goth, but I think it's just her own look, the following paragraphs are her own words about her style. ^^

Model: Lilly Munster

Lilly Munster: Everybody likes a hot goth chick right? In SL that can be a little difficult if you want to make your own outfit. Instead of just settling for a corset and trip pants, why not something more flattering? That way, you can still be dark, but also sexy. 

For this outfit, I wanted to do more of an Underworld meets Motley Crue look. Big hair and high heels and lots of accessories for the more rocker part of it, and leather clothing to give that sleek vampire look.

Model: Lilly Munster



Item Descriptions:


Hair: TwentyFour by Magika
Skin: White Cougar by Puppy
Tail: Feline Tail - Flat 1.1 by Moys Toys!

Top: Mesh Corset Buckle 2 by JRC
Bottom: Black Leggings by Q
Shoes: Ten" Megas Boots Black by TEN"10
Collar: Poised *Spine* by ::{Favole}::
Belt: Black Leather Belt by [NEKISH]
Wrists: NOX Era - Bracelet by RealEVIL Industries
Rings: Shield Rings by Cobrahive




No comments:

Post a Comment