Dig!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ღ Devilish ღ



   So sometimes a girl feels like being bad...right? Most who know me will say I specialize in one main category and that is "Slute" yes I haven't mastered the English language and I'm already making up my own words. Slute is if you haven't already guess stands for "Slutty + Cute". As I get more experience blogging, I plan on making categories for example: furry friendly hair and how to fit mesh hair on your furry head.


This look I decided to put up first because it's my profile pic but secondly because I wore it last night to the club and received IM's inquiring about what I was wearing. Figured it was cute enough to mention. So this is me being a Red Demon ...enjoy! 



Item Descriptions:

Hair: Catwa Mesh Ladymana - Medium Brown
Hair Addon: Catwa Ladymana Shrug HuD
Breast: Lolas Mesh Breast Tangos
Skin: Chocolate Cougar by Puppy
Horns: Triz Horns (Day) by The Plastik
Ears: Gelf Ears Pierced by Trap
Tail: Kyoot Succubus Heart Tail Roped by Epic
Claws: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Wings: [LK] Demonic~ Scripted Wings by Love Kitty

Top: M&M Body Shapes Naughty Top 15 Red
Bottom: Mesh G-String Panties by Juicy Lips
Boots: Mesh Neo Mega Stompers (Coal) by Epic
Boot Addon: Neo Mega Stompers Add-On (Brite Star) by Epic

Neck: *L.inc* Bound Collar Black by Lucky Inc
Wrists: Helix by Amorous
Face: Horn by Cobrahive
Body Jewelry: All from <Puncture>

No comments:

Post a Comment