Dig!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

ღ I.B.T.C. Are Hawt ღ


I'm having a crisis today, seems I have misplaced my boobs! You can only say that in certain scenarios and SL being one. So I didn't misplaced them but I did give them a rest for this weekly demonic look. If your like me and are attached to your prim boobs, but decide for whatever reason to go O' Natural there are things out there to help your tatas look good. Some skins are really well made and don't need anything to enhance your breasts, but others do unfortunately. In this shoot I'm wearing a nipple tattoo and cleavage enhancer both are very useful since they are tintable.

   
 If your wondering why I decided to go without my dear prim breasts, it's simple I loved this hair so much it was worth it. I would have liked the maker to do two versions like some other mesh hair creators out there, that come with a Boob and No Boob hair style in there packs. You know what they say "Ask and maybe they will get the note card and you shall receive" so I sent them that suggestion.


One can dream even if your a little Cute Demon ^^!


Item Descriptions:

Hair: ::Exile:: Stay the Night: Natural Fusion (Rio)
Breast Nipple Tattoo: [EXL] HARDware Nipples
Breast Cleavage Tattoo: [ AYUMI ] Cleavage - Type3 
Skin: Nala by Caek!
Horns: {Lemon Tea} Swept Horns (Ethereal)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} Upright Demon Tail (Ethereal)
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Wings: *Epic* Kawaii Demon Chibi Wings {Black}

Top: .:: Delusions ::. Candy Dots Chest Tattoo Pack - LIGHT PACK

Bottom: (r)M~LowRise miniSkirt ~ No.08 (Mesh)
Boots: *Epic* Mesh Neo Mega Stompers {Bubblegum}  by Epic
Boot Addon: Neo Mega Stompers Add-On (Brite Star) by Epic

Neck: *L.inc* Bound Collar Black Zebra

Wrists: dl:: Rock star bracelets barbed version
Face: Septum by Cobrahive

No comments:

Post a Comment