Dig!

Monday, January 21, 2013

ღ Taste The Rainbow ღ






Hai guys! So I would say happy Monday, but I'm sure many of you aren't so happy about that. Today's post is of another variation of a demon like creature. Sometimes some call me succubus, but I'm not into the hairy hooves. I just rather be a little devious furball. With that said I think I will either make a post once a week of a type of demon cutie pie, this week I called this one a Cupcake Demon because she is sweet and looks tasty.



Epic is one of my favorite fantasy stores she has done a really good job with this outfit. The outfit came with heels, but I chose to wear mines, they were a little sexier then the outfits ones. Also, I just found out about Mesh Tattoos * gasps * They are really nice, good quality and fit great.



In the end you can be bad and sweet at the same time >:P 






Item Descriptions:

Hair: Little Talks Natural Fusion (Cashmere) by Exile
Horns: *Epic* Fantasy Faun Horns{Mythic Pink Tourmaline} by Epic
Ears: [twee.] - Perso Ears
Tongue.::VioleNt Chemicals::.Sugar Baby on my tongue
Skin: Nala by Caek!
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- World of Candy [Arm Mesh Tattoo]
Tail: Kyoot Succubus Heart Tail by Epic
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

Outfit: *Epic Boobies* Showstopper Outfit {Pink} by Epic
Heels: N-core EMPORIUM "Pink" by N-core
Neck: +pe+ Plastick Princess by Panda Express
Wrists: SC. Cupcake Jewelry Set by Something Cute
Face: Septum by Cobrahive
Back Accessory: {Violet Voltaire} Cuppy Cake Doll Key

No comments:

Post a Comment