Dig!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ღ Furs Gone Wild ღ


The other day I was just styling like always when I had an idea to make something different a little out there. Something with an indigenous flavor, the first thought was maybe a Aztec princess but I couldn't quiet fine the pieces I wanted. I took a different route and went with a Polynesian flavor, regardless if not authentic it still looks like an Islander and that is what I wanted. Now that I had an idea I had to decide go traditional wear or modernize her. I soon made my choice very quickly when I saw a pair of  sick heels from Diktator one of my favorite shoe creators. Modern it would be!


In previous posts I have mention how to go about wearing both a top and bra layer on your Lolas Tangos Mesh Breasts so check that out, with this look you will need some patience when it comes to the facial piercings. I'm not a master when it comes to modding but I know the basics so you will at least need that since the piercings are made for a human face.


After finding some tattoos I liked then I topped it of with a random shrunken head it was the cherry on top. Enjoy!



Item Description:


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Erika Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: Cougar by Puppy
Eyes: ::Static:: Wild Eyes
Nails: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Tail: Jerboa tail BOX 1.1
Ears: :GAUGED: Elf Ears [Stretchers]

Outfit: *MUKA* Culolicious Black
Shoes: [Diktator]-OBEY "SPINE HEELS BOOTIES" BLACK
Collar: oOXA CollarsOo Cheststalke - unscripted by Xanimations
Cuffs: oOXA CuffsOo Boned by Xanimations
Facial Piercing: oOXAOo Tribal Piercing by Xanimations
Breast Tattoo: [BOOB-LiSH] Tattoo Layer - tribal 2 by Nyuu Neiro
Body Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Tonga - MM919
Hair Access: /artilleri/ Hibi hair flower by Artilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment