Dig!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ღ Pup's Just Want To Have Fun ღ


This is my Golden Retriever this look is about a year old for me but it still withstands the test of time. I only have updated her breasts and her hair everything is still available in world.


This outfit came about when I had an idea about making a puppy that was playful and flirty. I know it's so unlike me! XD I wanted to adorn myself with as many pieces of candy and goodies for people to have an excuse to have grabby hands around me and as well as to having a treat of course. From the cute muffin backpack to the skittle melting on my little tongue and different flavors of pops on my belt this outfit is Saweet! Enjoy!





Item Description:

Hair: Magika [03] Clumsy
Breasts: Lolas Tangos Mesh Breasts
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Skin/Tail/Ears
Skin Addon: [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Chinchilla Texture pack
Eyes: FATEeyes v2.0
Tongue: {=Black Kettle=} Nom Nom Tongue (Skittles)
Tail: SN Mesh Tail ~ Fluffy, Bare v1,00b

Top: Apricot Paws - Echo Hoodie - White
Bottom: :OW: "d-YO" Skirt Blue
Feet: RUT Athletic Socks
Belt: *BLITZED* BUG belt
Necklace: [AddiCt] Doll Necklace
Backpack: *Epic* [fi*] Kawaii Mini Cupcake Jetpack! {Mint}
Collar: oOXAOo  Sissy Bitch Collar - 4.0
Pops: 15 Heart Lollipops! by Kichi Flux
Ring: (Yummy) Candy Ring FATPACK
Facial Piercing: .: RABID :. "NOVA" Muzzle Piercings - Chinchilla
Body Piercing: <-Puncture-> Dermal Gemstones  -Hips-
Body Glitter: DeeTaleZ Skins Body glitter
Tattoo: !K&L! Candy Stars Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment