Dig!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

ღ Bearminator ღ


Seeks and Destroys.



This is my cyberpanda I'm sure your wondering why a panda they are cute, but even as cute as they maybe they are still wild bears. Also the fact I'm a WoW nerd and that MoP is the current expansion figured I make a new class: Bearmimator.  




There wasn't anything major to mod on this one, aside from when I styled this there wasn't any Lolas appliers for it and to be honest I'm not sure if Puppy has released any. So take that into consideration! One more thing, I don't know if Epic has these legs available at there store since I got them like a year ago at a Valentine's event, it didn't say they we're exclusive so you maybe be in luck. Enjoy!




Item Description:


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delta -  black & whites
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: Panda by Puppy
Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts 
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes

Outfit:  *Epic Boobies* Space Colony Dress {Venus}
Collar: [sYs] HOLOTATTOO - Digital (necklace)
Nails: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Legs: *Epic VIP* Members Gift [Love-Tech Digi Legs 2.2012]
Eye Lens: *Epic* Black Cyber-Tech Monocle
Back: *Epic VIP* Members Gift [Love-Tech Jetpack]
Gun: Dual USP Match Pistols V2.5 by Kain Xenobuilder

No comments:

Post a Comment