Dig!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

ღ Horsing Around ღ



Hi Guys been a while I know, I haven't stop styling just haven't had a lot of time to get it on to a post. This is my second go at styling a horse and I'm pretty happy with it. I chose not to use the stock eyes, I'm just not a fan of them. So I went with these from Static, even though they are for chinchilla all I found myself doing was just slightly rotating them outward and TADA!




I also quickly realize it can be tedious to find good looking hair, but luckily this hair from Action did the job. I knew I also didn't want to use a regular flexi tail being I'm a MESH whore :P I had to options there was this one from Puppy and Magika's Neko one, both are great and will looks amazing.




One more thing that use to also affect why I didn't mod horses was that they just didn't look feminine enough to me but I'm still trying to fix this problem. I'm tinkering with possible eye shadows and make up in general for it with out her looking like a drag queen :P I did put some mesh lashes that for now did the trick. I hope you enjoy!



Item Description:


Hair: Action Mesh Hair Jennifer Flashed
Avatar: AVentity Equine - Black Tip - Female
Skin: Bay_Clydesdale by Feven Wirefly
Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts 
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes
Legs: (D+K) Hooves- Pretty by Panda Express
Tail: Krystal Tail Mod Kit by Puppy

Top:  Gawk! Black Cozy Mini Sweatshirt

Bottom: *~Ri!~* Camel Toe Thong
Socks: *Xanthe* Fishnet Stockings - Shades Set
Collar: +pe+ Plastick Princess by Panda Express
Wrists: Cobrahive - Belt Bracelets
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_FATPACK

No comments:

Post a Comment