Dig!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

ღ Girls Just Want To Have Faun ღ

I know I think I'm so funny with that title ^^

I really loved how this turned out, I wasn't intentionally going for a winter look but seems like she could very well fit that theme. I am wearing the Lucky Inc. Phat Azz and if you have questions on how to make your digi legs work contact me in game or any question in general. Enjoy!



Item Description:


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elisha -  fades
Skin: S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Natural White_ver.1.2
Butt Enhancement: !L.inc Phat Azz
Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts 
Ears: [][]Trap[][] Gelf Ears
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Cute as a Button Antlers [Aqua]
Legs: . : c h i m e r a : . Tiny Hooves
Tail: {Lemon Tea} Bobbed Tail

Top:  *HolliPocket*Candy Split Tops-Set 4
Panties: .{Chuu:: Chubbi Panties}Catch 'Em All (Solids)
Necklace: [AddiCt] Doll Necklace
Hands: Cobrahive - Knitted Armwarmers
Socks: Fleebish! Garter Socks -White (I tinted them in this pic)
Facial Piercings: .Pekka. Forces Unisex piercing
Collar: MT - Kitty Collar V1.0
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_FATPACK


No comments:

Post a Comment