Dig!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ღ Foxy ღ


Here is another adorable mod for the Viss Bunny. I really fell in love with this mod, just like I do with all of Puppy's work, i'ts always done so well. My biggest concern at first with the Viss Bunny was it's mouth but she manage to give it definition and detail, bringing it alive in my opinion.


When making this look I wanted a young and fun look, it lend itself to a natural feel with the flowers adorning her hair. A forest backdrop felt appropriate since I picture myself being a fox in the woods admiring my surroundings. *Giggles* Yes, I daydream! So what! :p 


Slowly there are more and more creators making clothes for these avatars, so rest a sure that you more then likely will be able to dress it up to your liking if you pick one up. Hope you enjoy!



Item Description:

Hair:  ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Wild Fusion - Mermaid
Avatar: ::BUNNY PUZZLE:: VISS Avatar
Skin Mod: Viss Krystal Fox - Natural by Puppy
Eyes: Viss Reflective Eyes - Naturals by Puppy

Top:  [Symbiotic] Viss Half Shirts - Black

Bottom: Viss Shorts - Classic Denim by Puppy
Socks: Hello Grymmy! Socks FatPack!

1 comment:

  1. Since The Hair is a rigged Mesh how can I get it to Fit My viss av ? can you Please Help

    ReplyDelete