Dig!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ღ Mary Wishes She Had This Lamb ღ


I was feeling innocent *coughs* and made a cute little slute (slutty + cute) lamb. Think she still captures innocence and perhaps a bit of a temptation with her almost au naturel. We associate a lamb being vulnerable and perhaps I was trying to lure a big bad wolf. :P


The one thing that I think really makes this look pop is the fluff is so realistic and it's modifiable which lets you play around with it. 
I made this lamb a while back before Mesh Hair and at that time I had mod the fluff to be her hair with like puff balls to create a pig tail look it was actually cute a white lil fro.


Now that Mesh Hair is in I updated it and well I think she is current and sportable ( able to wear) ;p
One thing I used the chinchilla ears that come with the avatar, just made a copy and stretched them out until I was satisfied with how they looked. Baa! Translation: Enjoy! *giggles*


Item Description:


Hair: Magika [03] Visit
Breast: :mused: Full Breasts v2.0
Eyes: Reflective Eyes - Brights - Blue
Avatar: Chinchilla White - by Curious Inc.
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_FATPACK
Tail: *Epic* Fantasy Faun Twitchy Tail {Snow}
Fluff: HOO~ BaaBaa Fluff Kit
Hooves: *Epic* Basic Faun Legs {Snow}

Bottom: :OW: "d-YO" Skirt Black
Neck: :mused: Cowbell Collar (Bow)
Body Jewelry: <-Puncture-> Gemstone Navel Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment