Dig!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ღ Wonder Bra... Lifts, Separates and Stabs? ღ


Since it had been a while since I did a random mesh search on Marketplace ( favorite pastime) I decided too and came across these two types.*sticks her chest out*. 
I love this bra its so cool and well made. By now you should know I'm a Mesh whore :)


It comes in many colors and standard sizes, I do wish it came with a HUD and you could change the bra fabric or studs, but for now this will do. To keep the spike/stud look going I topped it with a really cool bow from RO- Remarkable ♦ Oblivion. 
They have a nice assortment of Mesh goodies from hair accessories to jewelry.


Then I just threw on a couple of favs a cute sculpted belt from Pepper and bracelets because I'm so bad ass!    Well in my head I think I am, or at least can pull off a cool bubblegum pop punky look. Enjoy!




Item Description:


Hair: Magika [03] Awake

Breast Addon: [ AYUMI ] Cleavage - Type3
Skin: [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Skin/Tail/Ears
Skin Addon:  [Symbiotic] Golden Retriever - Chinchilla Texture pack
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Tail: SN Mesh Tail ~ Fluffy, Bare v1,00b
Tongue: O.c- Unisex Tongue & Piercings

Top: [R3] Black Erika Top [V1] by R3VOLT

Bottom: :OW: "d-YO" Skirt Blue
Belt: ~Pepper~ Spike Belt
Neck Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Oh Mai Stars Neck Tattoo Pack
Stomach Tattoo: -UtopiaH- F*cking Classy Tattoo
Neck: oOXAOo  Sissy Bitch Collar - 4.0
Bracelets: Cobrahive - Belt Bracelets & Cobrahive - Wristbands [shima]
Socks: RUT Athletic Socks



No comments:

Post a Comment