Dig!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ღ Not Quite Mad Max ღ






I don't know why when I came up with this look and saw the finish product it reminded me of the movie "Mad Max" less rugged more fabulous. I went crazy with anything with spikes *giggles* I commented to a friend that it  also looked like I belonged to the "Raider Nation". Even if you don't replicate this exact look I think you can pick and choose certain items that on their own are special. Love the cat ear spiked headband so bad ass cute if you could even put those two words in the same sentence it would be now.




Item Description:


Hair: ! Sugarsmack !  : Sashon - Bombshell Blondes
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: Cougar by Puppy
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears Pierced
Tail: *Epic* Kyoot Succubus' Heart Tail {Roped}
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes
Nails: Manicured Nails by Puppy

Outfit: Lazybones - bodysuit + fur bolero [BLACK]
Shoulders: PP - Black - Spiked Military Shoulders
Wrists: [R3] - Jade Cuffs [V1]
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.02
Shoes: JD - Cruel - Black Leather
Hair Accessory: Action MESH Studded Kitty Headband
Jewelry: RO - FAMOUS Ring
Face Piercing: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" [piercing]

No comments:

Post a Comment