Dig!

Friday, July 12, 2013

ღ Beagles Have Never Been This Hot ღ





*Squeeks* OK so I know doggies don't really make that sound, but I am so excited because today my favorite mod creator pre-released her first dog mod that I know off. Long ago I requested it in group chat, but I doubt I had any influence. It is more like wish come true! I do love my kitty cats, but I do want to style other species and had sort of held out for when she came out with her own line. Her textures are amazing and so well done, I realize I sound like a broken record since I'm always mentioning this in most of my posts. I guess I should have named drop the creator already by now *giggles* it is " Puppy " by Puppy Resident.
The mod includes two textures for the ears that are included, a reddish inner ear tint or peach. In the package she also includes a tail, textures for the mesh puppy paws, four pairs of eyes in the colors blue or brown and finally the option for pink or black paw pads. One more thing I love eye shadow make up, but this one already came with that look so I didn't have to alter anything . Go get it now!


Item Description:

Hair: [LeLutka]-ELLIE hair/Fades Natural
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: Beagle by Puppy (Eyes, Ears and Tail included)
Nails: ::Static:: Polished Claws 

Top: ::MeshIT:: KnottedTop FP
Shorts: erratic / briony - shorts / black
Shoes: JD - Infra -
Necklace: *MM* Chunky Heart Necklace (Color Change)




No comments:

Post a Comment