Dig!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ღ Pretty In Pink ღ


Staring at this picture triggers an old jingle from a hair removal brand ironically I'm a fur :P but it went something like " Who wears short shorts, I wear short shorts". Any who at first glance I was unsure of this cut on the shorts but it grew on me and I think it looks quite cute. The shorts come in many patterns and colors.


Also I think I've worn this specific tail on a previous shoot and didn't go into detail about how amazing it is. The multiple little hairs give you a nice realistic fluffy tail. It comes with 6 presets from husky to rabbit and it has an additional hud for texturing. There is a large selection of textures, but you can add your own as well as a color panel to tint your tail to your choosing. Last the tail can be set to different speeds and animations it really is a nice very well made tail.





Item Description:


Hair: Magika [03] Bliss
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc.
Skin: Natural Cougar by Puppy
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes
Tail: Jerboa tail BOX 1.1
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts
Ears: Gauged Feline Ears by Puppy

Top: .Mes Sucreries. Cricket Top - White ~
Bottom: .Shi : Hive Highwaist Shorts {White Pastel Pink} [Rigged Mesh]
Shoes: JD - Spike - White
Collar: MT - Kitty Collar V1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment