Dig!

Friday, July 19, 2013

ღ Dwaggon Kitty...Meuw ღ


Time for a hybrid *claps excitedly* by now you probably know I love kitties hence why all my hybrids usually are fierce kitty demons, dragons and other cool kitty whatsit's. See I like cuteness and things that are pretty but I want to be taken serious *chuckles* so what's more intimidating then a dragon? nothing right. Being the WoW geek that I am I tried to do a tribute to the Nether Drake mount in game.


There wasn't any major modifying with this look, the only altering was the hair and silks/armor. Everything else was just basic tinting and adding glows. The hair although it's mesh can be edited, then you can choose one out of the two segments the hair is made up,  just tint it and put a glow like I did. The armor comes with silks but since it's modifiable you can remove them or leave them, I just like showing more leg. Based off of MMORPG theories female characters fight best with less on. :3


One last thing the crystals are just a random modifiable ones I found on MP (Marketplace) when I searched crystals. So who knows maybe you can make better or fine neater ones. Have fun making a fierce kitty!



Item Description:

Hair: Magika [03] Stubborn
Avatar: Curious Chinchilla by Curious Inc
Skin: Cougar - Chocolate by Puppy
Breasts:  Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts
Horns: ::Static:: Digital Fray Horns - Wave
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears Pierced
Tail: HOO~ Amazing "It" Tails w/ Manes
Nail: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Eyes: FATEeyes v2.0
Wings: [2G] Bat Chibi Wings
Feet: N-core BAREFEET (Mesh)

Outfit: Deviance - Necromancer - Darks Mini Pack
Tattoo: [Gauze] Mercenary Full Body - Tattoo
Crystals: Sculpted Crystal Cluster by Fox Labs
Wrist Cuffs: oOXA CuffsOo Viper by Xanimination
Ankle Cuffs: oOXA CuffsOo Viper by Xanimination
Nose Piercing: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" [piercing]
Belly Piercing: dl:: Regret Belly Piercing 6 colours

No comments:

Post a Comment