Dig!

Friday, July 19, 2013

ღ Level Up ღ

 
Here I am a walking entertainment device XD this cute dress is from one of my favorite shops *Epic* Jade the owner and creator has recently been on a giving away rampage. She is quite generous with her VIP group. At her store you will find a wall adorned with goodies available around the clock for you as a VIP as well as announcements of limited edition items.


I want to point out a couple of cool pieces that are just awesome. The first one is my adorable cat spiked headband *adorbs* it comes in dark, light and bronze metal with a variety of headband color choices. The second item that is amazing is my ears, yes they are human ears but who says you can't use your imagination and have fun making a inverted Neko :3 I don't know if that made any sense. Regardless I thought it looked different and I just love them. The ears have many options including a white skin so you can tint them to any color you want, they come in five sizes for the plugs with a HUD that includes tabs that address each section of the ear to better customize it and make it your own. It's loaded with tons of textures making it vary versatile. They are a little pricey but you are paying for a really well made item.


One more thing I don't know if you notice but I have recently started to gut my chinchilla stocked eyelashes for different style of mesh ones. It's not to bad to fit them, the ones I use are made of two parts which allows you to fit them quite nice. Note that if you are really into your blinking and looking a bit more real then you might want to skip doing this, since they wont move with your lid, but I can sacrifice blinking for fabulous eyes @@!




Item Description:


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delta -  black & whites

Breasts: Lolas Tango Mesh Breasts
Avatar: Chinchilla by Curious Inc
Skin: Natural Cougar by Puppy
Eyes: ::Static:: Dark Serum Eyes
Ears: [MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI (Female)
Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Tail: {Lemon Tea} Somali Neko Tail
Nail: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Feet: Smalltime Pawsies ( I know there not really visible but still ^^)

Dress: *Epic* Gamer Girl Reverb Dress {Teal} 

Leg Warmers: *Epic* Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers {Black}
Arm Warmers: Cobrahive - Munster Arms
Stockings: *Xanthe* Fishnet Stockings - Shades Set
Necklace: :love always: scene kid - space invader
Headband: Action MESH Studded Kitty Headband
Nose Piercing: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" [piercing]


No comments:

Post a Comment