Dig!

Monday, March 18, 2013

ღ Love Is In The Air ღ


Well Love technically should be a all year thing, unfortunately I had to take a little break but this was intended for a Valentine's post :S *sad panda*
I think though minus the arrows on her thigh that this still works for a look all year round specially if your a girly girl, like me. ^^


This mod I also will categorize as one of those out of my comfort zone mods. I like horses so it motivated me to see what I could do with one. I kept to my style which consists of a smaller stature, nice breasts, lots of pink...yes a must! The real highlight when I went looking for just the right mod and came across this one was that it had breast appliers for my favorite boobs, making it a winner. The skin is really textured very well and looks beautiful it comes in many styles, so I'm sure you will find one you like.


I love mesh hair so that was first on the list, I tried a good amount so that definitely I think will be the most challenging when making a horsy is finding the right hair. This one ultimately pleased me ^^ then came the tail and wanting to think outside the box I remember Puppy creator made these really cool mesh tails, when I slapped it on it was magic.



Finally for clothes I went with that adorable pink almost lingerie looking dress, like I said sorry this was going to be for Valentine's but I think you can get away with being a loving Pegasus year round :P I want to note most of my outfits are compatible with or without the prim breasts ^^ this being one.




Item Description:


Hair: Magika [03] Later
Breast: Lolas::Tango:: Mesh Breast
Skin: Bay_Clydesdale by Feven Wirefly

Nails & Rings: -UtopiaH- Pin-Up Hand Set
Wrists: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle Pink / Nail&Ring
Tail: Krystal Tail Mod Kit by Puppy

Outfit: *BE Designs*- Pink Cupid
Neck: *BE Designs*- Pink Cupid comes with outfit
Mouth Accessory: +SO+ Aventity Horse Color Change Bridle

No comments:

Post a Comment