Dig!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ღ Not A Chinchilla Mod...Gasp! ღ


I know I know breathe! I promise the chinchilla is safe and  no harm has come to it. *giggles* 
Well as you can see this is not a Chinchilla mod but a Viss Bunny. There not so new but fairly recently released, this mod was just released by Puppy it's a Margay and let me tell you its so adorable I'm actually surprise I was able to slutafy it, but I succeeded. :3

With this look I went with a Bubblegum Slute somewhat innocent but not really next door look. ^^ That was a mouthful * smirks* I played around with adding my favorite mesh breasts and it worked out fine. The mod does come with beautifully colored eyes and a choice between flexi and mesh tail. I just preferred the mesh one since it curls around the leg. Also even though the mod comes with eyelash and eye shadow texturing I am using another brand there are so many to choose from. I don't claim to be the best at applying mods but I found it much more easier to Edit > Edit Link > select either the eyelash or eyelid part then choose its texture and select from inventory. Otherwise everytime I tried to do it old school drag and drop it would be a miss and a redo. *Shifty Eyes* 
Hope you guys enjoy it, she has also released a fox as well in tan and grey, that should be up soon!


Item Description

Hair: Magika [03] Clumsy
Breast:  Lolas Mesh Breast Tangos
Avatar: ::BUNNY PUZZLE:: VISS Avatar
Skin Mod: Viss Margay - Blonde by Puppy

Top: [M] Lolas ::: Tango Appliers :::  Band-Aid White (tinted them a slight pink)
Bottom: Viss Shorts - Classic Denim by Puppy
Backpack: :: AX :: Lil' Kitty Backpack
Mouth Accesory: ::Static:: Brainfreeze Lollies
Neck : [pIRA] Full-Perm Mesh Pet Collars

No comments:

Post a Comment