Dig!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ღ Rock My Soxs ღ

Look A
I on occasion like to wear thigh high socks to give me that feeling that I'm really not that naked :P Since it had been a while since I did a random mesh search on Marketplace ( favorite pass time) I decided too and came across these two types. On the top you have the Duck Nipple version and on the bottom you have the Blueberry ones. The DN ones come together as a whole and are very affordable, they come with a hud that lets you choose different colors. As for Blueberry's they come in two parts the shoes and socks and you have to buy there different colors and patterns if you want more variety. I like them both and I'm sure you will too.
Look B



Item Descriptions:

Hair: Magika [03] Moment
Eyes:  FATEeyes v2.0
Breast: Lolas Tangos Mesh Breasts
Skin: Chocolate Cougar by Puppy
Horns: ::Static:: Digital Fray Horns - Wave
Ears: Gelf Ears Pierced by Trap
Tail: Kyoot Succubus Heart Tail Roped by Epic
Claws: Manicured Claws by Puppy
Wings: [2G] Bat Chibi Wings

Top: :OW: "MARDi" Lifted Shirt White

Bottom A: FnH LIl'Shorts (MESH) Babypink
Bottom B: *~Ri!~* Camel Toe Thong
Legs A: DN Mesh: Socks & Shoes:w HUD
Legs B: Blueberry Kimmy *Mesh* Legwarmers with Sneakers Pink Gray
Face: Horn by Cobrahive
Body Jewelry: <-Puncture-> Belly Chain - Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment