Dig!

Monday, March 18, 2013

ღ They Love Me, They Love Me Not ღ





*Long sigh* Hey so you probably guessed this was a Valentine's look but yeah didn't get around to it due to IRL but still I wanted to post it because just like the Clydesdale post I think it can work for any day, any day  of course that you feel like being a Slute (Slutty + Cute). Just remove the arrows, wings and bow and tada! Unless your into weapons of course :P. This is my adorable white husky she is made up from quite a bit of pieces from here and there. I think by now you can tell I love the chinchilla face. So a lot of the Huskies out there are a little too masculine, mainly due to the big muzzle or head period. So what I did was I took Puppy's Polar Bear mod and put some canine ears and used this really neat mesh tail and I think it was a success.




Item Descriptions:

Hair: !lamb. The Big Doll House (Mesh) - Mad Pack
Breast: Lolas Mesh Breast Tangos
Skin: Polar Bear by Puppy
Ears: Violet Vixen - Mesh Husky Ears & Tail w/ HUD (Only wearing the ears)
Tail: SN Mesh Tail ~ Fluffy, Bare v1,00b
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

Outfit: [PL] Stupid Cupid
Back: *Epic VIP* Members Gift [Love-Tech Jetpack]
Hair Accessory: RO - Briar Bow Headband
Belt: ~Pepper~ Hip Belt - MULTI
Neck: *L.inc* Bound Collar Red by Lucky Inc
Wrists: Cobrahive - Knitted Armwarmers
Legs: +pe+ 17 socks Dark by Panda Express
Shoes: *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Red Collection-

No comments:

Post a Comment