Dig!

Monday, March 18, 2013

ღ Sergals Can Play Nice ღ


I know right? So I decided to leave my comfort zone and dabble with some more mystical creatures. This if you don't already know is a Sergal. They get a bad rap for being aggressive  hungry animals that take what they want. I wanted to be the exception *giggles*


They are hybrid animals that are mixed and I've heard quite a few things like Avian, Canine and Shark. I'm not sure I just know that they were created from the mind of Tracy Mick. One more reason I made one was that to me the females come across really masculine and I wanted to make a dainty feminine one. Mission accomplished you think?


This particular mod called to me because it was a soft pink, but the mod does come and various colors. This soft pink though would help with the feminine mission and the grey also made the pink stand out more so that was nice. It comes with fins for your arms and thighs, but I opted just for the customization of the tail to show my curves off.  The moral to this post :P is get out there and test your creativity and style on other species, even though I'm a kitty at heart :3






Item Description:


Hair: 
Sergal/Furry Hair (White) by Melinda Denver
Breast: Lolas::Tango:: Mesh Breast
Skin: :kzm:... Depths Sergal: Sakura
Horns: ::Static:: Digital Fray Horns - Fus
Eyes: FATEeyes v2.0 

Nails: Manicured Claws
Wrists: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle Pink / Nail&Ring
Navel: <-Puncture-> Gemstone Navel Piercing
Outfit: *CK* Just cant get enough
Neck: *L.inc* Bound Collar Pink Zebra
Accessories: ::Static:: Brainfreeze Lollies

No comments:

Post a Comment